How to Reserve and Pay
How to reserve, purchase, and change tickets.
Please read this before boarding.
- How to reserve tickets
- Information about the ticket reservation and notes for reservation.
- Making payments and Payment due
- We accept a variety of payment methods based on your needs.
- Making payments(Payment methods at convenience stores)
- Tickets reserved on our website or Reservation Center can be paid for at a local convenience store.
- Making payments(Payment methods by credit cards)
- If you book a ticket from website or Reservation Center, you can pay with credit card. In this case, you can use Identity authentication service and you can be prevented from such as "spoofing".
- Seat reservations
- Making seat reservations and points to remember.
- On-Screen E-Receipt Web Service
- The service covers for the ticket which paid by credit card or purchased at convenience store.
- Air ticket / Air ticket exchange slips
- Information on airline tickets and exchange vouchers.
- Domestic Passenger Facility Charges
- Information about Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) for Passengers on Domestic Routes.