Air ticket / Air ticket exchange slips
Information on airline tickets and exchange vouchers.
- *"Air ticket exchange slips" refers to air ticket exchange slips issued by Skymark Airlines, and air ticket exchange slips and transportation tickets issued by travel agencies.
- Air tickets and air ticket exchange slips can only be used by the individual whose name is specified on them.
- You may not transfer air tickets or air ticket exchange slips to a third party. Please note that air tickets and air ticket exchange slips cannot be used by individuals other than those with their names specified on them.
- If you missed your scheduled flight, it is not possible to change flights regardless of the fare category. Please go through the refund procedure.
- Air tickets and air ticket exchange slips specifying scheduled flights are valid for the aforementioned flight only.
- Validity period for changed air tickets and ticket exchange slips is Date of ticket issuance and 1 year (*) from the following day.
Air tickets and air ticket exchange slips that are applicable to the specific discount fares are subject to a separate set of conditions.
*Definition of the number fo days of 1 year is 365 days.
Changing and cancelling reservations
- If payment was made at the travel agency, a refund is only available through the travel agency where your purchase was made.
- Reservation changes or cancellations must be made prior to departure of the scheduled flight.
- Passenger names may not be changed. A new reservation and purchase must be made.
- Refunds for air tickets or air ticket exchange slips will be processed if the air tickets or air ticket exchange slips are presented within 10 days following their expiration date. The refund consists of an exchange for air tickets or air ticket exchange slips.
- Refunds for air tickets or air ticket exchange slips are subject to a refund charge or a cancellation charge specified by Skymark Airlines. Discount air tickets and air ticket exchange slips are subject to a separate set of conditions.
- Refund requests submitted after the valid refund period will not be accepted.
- We cannot refund your airfare in case you disembark the airplane for your own convenience.
- Refund requests for reservations paid at convenience stores, require the payment slip ("領収書" or "受領書") issued at the convenience store to be presented. Regarding for correspondence of lost receipt, please confirm as stated above “Regarding Lost or Stolen Ticket”.
- Reservations made at travel agencies may not be changed or refunded at the Skymark Airlines Reservation Center or airport counter (e.g. group travel, etc.). Please check the handling conditions and others before purchase. For details, please contact the travel agency where the reservation was made.
- Related Links