For passengers traveling with children
Skymark offers a variety of services to customers accompanied by children and pregnant in order to make their trip safe and comfortable. Please feel free to ask our staff.
We offer the following services for customers who are pregnant or traveling with babies and young children.
- Priority Boarding
- We provide information on priority boarding to customers who are pregnant or traveling with babies or young children at the boarding gate.
- *Please be at the boarding gate at least 20 minutes before departure. Priority boarding may not be available if you arrive later than 20 minutes before departure.
- Lending of picture books and coloring picture sets
- We lend picture books on board. Please ask a member of the cabin crew.
- Diaper change stand
- Our planes are fitted with diaper change stands.
- Breastfeeding seat curtain
- Seat curtains are available so you can breastfeed while on board.
To use the service or for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the Skymark staff.
Skymark provides assistance so elderly, disabled, and injured customers are able to travel with confidence.
Child seats which satisfy neccesary conditions may be used onboard in Skymark. If you would like to use a child seat, please contanct to Skymark domestic airport counter or reservation center.
Strollers which fall within the stipulated size regulations may be brought on board in Skymark.
- Related Links