Bank transfer refunds (convenience store settlement)
Flow from an internet reservation cancellation to a bank transfer refund
Select "Bank transfer"
- *Please note that we can not change the refund method.
Enter the bank account information (bank code, branch code, account type, account number, account name)
Transfer to a specified account
Time until the remittance by the financial institution
Immediate payment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- *However, if you specify a financial institution that does not support 24-hour payment or if there are issues connecting to the financial institution's system, payment will be made after 9 am on the following business day for that financial institution.
When payment can not be confirmed
3~5 If your payment can not be confirmed after the following business day, please contact the Reservation Center.
- *If you can not make a payment due to mistakes in specified account information etc, we may contact you directly from our company.
- *This is not the case at the time of a system failure of banks etc., large scale flight confusion caused by weather failure.
Refunds will be made using "CASH POST (Cash Position)"(*).
Skymark or Ka) will be stated as eContext in the name of the person who will transfer the passbook of the customer.
The system usage fee (220 yen per transaction*1) will be deducted from the total amount of refund.
- (*)"CASH POST" is a remittance service provided by ECO TEC.
- *1216 yen until 30 September, 2019